Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mamma Mia!

Hi!
I wanted to write here something, but nothing came to my mind. So, I eventually decided to write about the movie that I watched today.
It's Mamma Mia!

A 20 year old girl's getting married in several days. She loves her mother very much. They live together.
But the problem is that she doesn't know her father. Mother never told about him.
One day the girl finds her mom's diary of 20 years ago history. She finds out that there were only 3 men in her mother's life, and she decides to invite all of them to her wedding. She thought she would recognize which of them is her mother the moment she looks at them. But things turn out to be quite complicated...

My own mark for this movie is 6 out of 10

3 comments:

  1. So, do you recommend seeing this movie for me or no :D You know my taste))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, watch it, it's kinda cool movie. And very , let me say, extremely popular movie among young people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I don't like the name of the movie...

    ReplyDelete